Saturday, April 2, 2011

4/02/2011 05:20:00 PM - ,, No comments

Letter for my future husband

Aku pernah posting ini di facebook, tapi tiap baca feel nya masih sama. Hoping ... :D

Hello, my hubby, my hunny, my boo … (or whatever I'll call you)

I don’t who you are, where you are, n what exactly you’re doing right now. I just know that you’re waiting for me & .. looking for me, aren’t you? ^^ (Because I am)

I’m sad that we haven’t met yet, but I want you to know that, now, I’m preparing myself to meet you, because ... I will be the one who always be on your side for the rest of your life. So I'm preparing to be like you, It’s because you’re too perfect, I have to make it worth for me to stand next to you. Of course I know you love me just the way I am, but … I just want to make it sure, that my baby’s daddy will get the best gift from God.

Hunny, I can cook. ^^ egg, noodle, rice, water, fried rice. Dat’s all. Yes I can’t cook as yummy as Sisca Soewitomo’s, or even like your mum does. But I will work hard in it, because I want you to stay all nite at home, eating d meal I cooked for you, because I love you, and want you to be home soon, reject ur friend’s invitation to eat outside, always be next to me, because u miss me. Doesn’t matter if you say honestly my cook is horrible. ^^

Baby I, we, will work hard to build our wonderful family with God will be above it. Raise our kids, make sure dat they grow close to Him. I promise, because God made us met, because of Him, always because of Him, n you love me, as well as I love you, because God. We’ll show it everyday to our beauty lil princess n handsome lil hero, our children, how big is our love for each other, for them, we love them, they will grow in blissfulness family.

My boo, I’ll be there, waiting you in the living room, when you go home late. And walk over the door, tired, I’ll be there. I’ll calm you down. I’ll be there to cheer you up. Because you’re so precious to me, from the moment you take the promise in front of my dad, ask me as your wife, than from that moment on, I’ll give my devotion on you. To keep your weakness myself, to support everything you do, because u do it what Allah told you so.

I know, n I believe your promise to make me happy, here on earth, and for the Hereafter. I believe in you.

My boo, please wait for me. Thank you so much.

I love you …
So ... Have I found you, my half soul? Soulmate? Have you really found me? :)

0 comments: